Each week, students will explore a different science theme and make fun experiments and projects related to earth science, physics, or chemistry. Children will follow the scientific method of prediction, experiment, observation and conclusion.
Science Experiment examples include:
• make your own slime, lava lamp or volcano,
• learn about the difference between wet ice and dry ice,
• learn about the different weather and create your own clouds, rain, or snow,
• experiment with dry ice,
• extract DNA of a fruit,
• use microscopes to observe and learn about cells
• make your own SPA products: soap, bath salt, sugar scrubs and more.
Taught by Montclair Learning Center