Each week a different instructor will cover a different life skill including stress management, negotiation, organization, planning, contracts, financial literacy, architecture, first aid and graphic design.
- The Right Stuff—Get Organized!
- Stress Management
- Introduction to Contracts
- Basic First Aid
- The Basics of Personal Finance
- Gothic, eyebrow, or palladium? Learn about Montclair's Architecture!
- Writing and implementing laws
- Graphic Design
For detailed description see the Life Skills Workshop page on the ASE website.
Taught by Watchung teachers, parent volunteers and the Montclair History Center.
Dates: 10 Classes on 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21,4/4, 4/11
Note: No Class on 3/28 due to Early Dismissal
Capacity: 6-20 students